This was done completely using the step entry method of recording, something which I have found unwieldy but I think that was mainly because I didn't really understand note / rest lengths from music notation. On that basis it is stretching it a bit to call this a cover, more a demonstration of how a sequence generated from the page can sound. The original has a nice rhythm to it which I didn't replicate on the QY70, I may play about with the Play Effects feature at a later stage but I am happy with how this sounds for now.
Here is the original from the movie soundtrack The Truman Show:
And my QY70 version: